Problem: You want a Spanish Coffee but it’s a warm, sunny day and the traditional way is just too much. Solution: The Clutch Iced Spanish Coffee!
- 1 oz Gold or 151 Rum (Bacardi)
- 1 oz Vanilla Vodka (Absolut)
- 1/2 oz Coffee Liqueur (Tia Maria)
- 1/2 oz Orange Ligueur (Grand Marnier)
- 4oz Clutch Cold Brewed Coffee
- Sugar Rim (optional: mix with a small amount very finely ground coffee)
- Cinnamon, ground
- Whipped cream
Rim a chilled glass with sugar/coffee mixture. Fill a cocktail shaker 1/3 of the way with ice and shake all ingredients except cinnamon and whipped cream for a few seconds. Pour into rimmed glass, top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon. Note: DO NOT LIGHT ANYTHING ON FIRE!