Our coffee cocktail riff on the classic Manhattan.
- 2 ½ oz rye whisky (We used George Dickle. Rye will stand up better to the coffee than bourbon.)
- 1 ½ oz Dark Vermouth (We used Noily Pratt Rouge; Punta Mes could work too)
- 2 Dashes Angostora Bitters
- ¼ oz Clutch Coffee Roasters Coffee-Infused Maple Syrup or simple syrup
- ¼ oz Clutch Coffee Roasters Bottled Cold Brewed Coffee
Put everything in a shaker with a few cubes and stir well. Cherry in the bottom of the glass. Serve up in a martini glass or on the rocks in a highball.